The Global Prefilled Syringes Market size is projected to reach USD 8.6 billion by 2025 from USD 5.6 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period. growth in the prefilled syringes market is majorly driven by the rising demand for prefilled syringes is attributed to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancements, rising adoption of self-injecting parenteral devices, and supportive government regulations (especially needlestick legislations). In addition, growing awareness on the benefits of prefilled syringes among patients and healthcare professionals, along with the growing number of biologics and biosimilars in the pharmaceuticals market, is supporting the growth of the prefilled syringes market.
Get Sample PDF: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=16618331
Key Market Players
Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Gerresheimer (Germany), SCHOTT AG (Germany), West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (US), Baxter International Inc (US), Ompi (Italy), Catalent, Inc. (US), Weigao Group (China), Vetter Pharma International GmbH (Germany), Nipro Corporation (Japan), Elcam Medical (Israel), YPSOMED (Switzerland), Oval Medical Technologies (UK), SHL Medical AG (Switzerland), Terumo (Japan).
Driver: Rising target disease population
Prefilled syringes are mainly used for the treatment of chronic conditions, such as heart diseases, diabetes, and autoimmune diseases, which require patients to self-administer medications. As a result, the increasing incidence and prevalence of chronic and lifestyle diseases across the globe is a major factor contributing to the growth of the prefilled syringes market. Moreover, there is a growing demand for self-injection devices, considering the convenience and safety associated with their use.
Following are some of the key statistics related to the growing incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases:
- Globally, in 2019, approximately 436 million adults (prevalence 9.3%) were suffering from diabetes, and it is expected to rise to 700 million (prevalence 10.9%) by 2045. Moreover, more than 1.1 million children and adolescents are living with type 1 diabetes (Source: International Diabetes Federation)
- In 2018, total number of cancer cases globally was recorded at 18 million. Most common cases being lung, breast, and colorectum cancer with incidence rate in double digits (Source: WHO)
- According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Science, in 2017, 24 million people had a condition of autoimmune disease in the US. Moreover, 8 million people had auto-antibodies—blood molecules that indicate a person's chance of developing autoimmune disease
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=16618331
This research report categorizes the prefilled syringes market based on type, material, design, application, and region.
- Conventional Prefilled Syringes
- Disposable Prefilled Syringes
- Reusable Prefilled Syringes
- Safety Prefilled Syringes
- Glass Prefilled Syringes
- Plastic Prefilled Syringes
- Single-Chamber Prefilled Syringes
- Dual- Chamber Prefilled Syringes
- Customized Prefilled Syringes
- By Application
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- In October 2018, Becton, Dickinson and Company launched the BD Intevi 1mL two-step disposable autoinjector.
- In July 2020, Becton, Dickinson and Company entered into an partnership with Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) (US)
- In July 2018, Becton, Dickinson and Company acquired Teva Medical Inc. (US)
Speak to Analyst: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=16618331
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model - GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441