How to restore a MetaMask wallet on iPhone?
MetaMask Sign in is owned and operated by users globally on a large scale and if you are also fortunate enough
to own some Ether or Ethereum-based tokens, then you may want to dump these tokens in a secure
And, if we have a MetaMask wallet by our side, then we do not need to worry about this situation. Well,
a MetaMask wallet supports the storage of ETH and ERC-20 crypto tokens. Alongside that, it also works
in several other ways- a secure key vault and an exchange for select crypto assets.
However, if this is the first time you are going to use your pre-owned wallet on a new iPhone, then you
need to restore it. And we know, that wallet restoration can only be done by using the Secret Recovery
Supposing that you have the SRP, let us now proceed with learning the steps to get the MetaMask
wallet restored on an iPhone.
The MetaMask wallet restoration steps
To begin the procedure, make sure that you are ready with the seed phrase beforehand and then you
can start applying the steps that are listed below:
1. First of all, open the installed MetaMask app on your iPhone
2. Followed by this, tap on the quot;Get startedquot; button available there
3. Next up, select the option that says quot;restore walletquot;
4. On the resulting page, type the secret recovery phrase words in the specified blanks
5. Now, you can set a new password for your wallet
6. Viola! You have successfully restored the MetaMask wallet
The same process can also be applied if you want to restore your wallet on an Android device. If you do
not have the app installed on your mobile phone already, then you can do it now and then start applying
the given steps.
To conclude, it would not be wrong to say that the process to restore the MetaMask wallet is extremely
easy and is like child#39;s play. One main thing that plays the most crucial role here is your wallet#39;s secret