The Global Automotive MEMS Sensor Market is forecasted to be worth USD 4.84 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Due to the need for inter-vehicle connectivity, the automotive MEMS sensor market is expected to expand substantially. It is anticipated that the growing need for protection and protection for automotive applications will further drive market growth in the forecasted period. As the racing events are getting popular, the demand for advanced vehicles is growing; this is expected to fuel the demand for MEMS sensors in the near future.
The rising need for inter-vehicle communication and the increasing need for security and safety for automotive applications are driving the demand for the market.
However, The lack of standardization in production processes is expected to impede market growth during the forecast timeline.
Get Free Sample Report Copy and All Related Graphs Charts (as well as COVID19 Impact Analysis) @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/332
Key Highlights From The Report
- In March 2020, STMicroelectronics declared that it had reached a contract to acquire Exagan, the French innovator of gallium nitride. This deal would significantly improve its expertise, strategy, and business for high-frequency, high-power automotive, industrial, and consumer applications.
- It is expected that the accelerometer segment will dominate the market with a CAGR of 14.6%. For non-critical vehicle applications such as navigation, telematics, security, and infotainment, accelerometers are ideal for enhanced energy-saving functionality.
- Due to strict government regulations, significant passenger vehicle production rates, and growing demand for connectivity technologies, safety features, flow control systems, and telematics features in passenger vehicles, the passenger vehicle segment is the largest market over the forecast timeline.
- Due to the different applicability and features, the OEM segment is forecasted to hold the largest market during the forecast timeframe, with the OEMs steadily incorporating advanced MEMS sensors into all vehicles.
- The Chassis Safety segment will dominate the market during the forecast period. The chassis and safety applications are driven by the required regulations and policies, such as vehicle stability safety systems, lane departure systems, and vehicle emission control systems.
- During the forecast timeframe, the region of North America is expected to hold the largest market as the US has one of the biggest manufacturing plants for automobiles in the world.
- Key participants include InvenSense, Inc., Analog Devices, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Sensata Technologies, Inc., General Electric Company, Robert Bosch GmbH, Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., STMicroelectronics N.V., and Hitachi, Ltd. among others.
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Automotive MEMS Sensor Market , emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years.
Get Access to Full summary of this report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-mems-sensor-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Automotive MEMS Sensor Market on the basis of type, sales channel, vehicle type, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pressure Sensor
- Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chassis Safety
- Body Electronics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Questions addressed in the report:
- What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
- Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Automotive MEMS Sensor market in the near future?
- What is the regulatory framework governing the application of Automotive MEMS Sensor Market in the food industry?
- Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Automotive MEMS Sensor Market ?
Make an inquiry and request for customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/332
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Automotive MEMS Sensor market , along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @
Small Modular Reactor Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/small-modular-reactor-market
Solar Energy Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/solar-energy-market
Wind Energy Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wind-energy-market
Offshore Wind Energy Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/offshore-wind-energy-market
Autonomous Emergency Brakes Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/autonomous-emergency-brakes-market
About us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights