Ever thought about what it would be like to have perfect eyebrows? With microblading, you can have perfect brows without consuming any extra time in your daily routine! Many more benefits to microblading make the decision to invest in microblading relatively easy.
You might have heard of microblading. It’s a semi-permanent procedure to have darker and fuller eyebrows that appear absolutely natural, but it is not tattooing. It’s a better and more effective option to shape, fill, and darken the eyebrows that suit your features and enhance them.
What is eyebrow microblading?
Microblading, also known as semi-permanent eyebrows, is a method categorized under the semi-permanent makeup procedure. This is done with hand tattooing equipment with a fine microblade. These micro blades give fine lines creating fine hair strokes by using the selected pigment color. Unlike a traditional permanent eyebrow tattoo, the ink is not settled very deep and is hence called semi-permanent, where the results last for one or two years.
Microblading is good for people who want to correct or reconstruct thinning eyebrows or further enhance their eyebrows with a natural aesthetic appeal.
Who Should Consider Microblading?
While there are thousands of eyebrow products on the market, those that tend to opt for microblading want fuller, natural-looking eyebrows but want to avoid the hassle of filling them in every single morning or the worry that the pigment will only last a day. If you benefit from a brow pencil, you will benefit from microblading. However, if you have oily skin, an old permanent makeup tattoo on your brows, or if you are pregnant or nursing, Shreya Banerjee says you should not get an eyebrow microblading procedure.
Benefits to Microblading
There are certain benefits that you get after getting the best microblading in Kolkata. Some of which is mentioned below:
- You will have more time in the morning: For many of us, makeup can take a substantial part of our morning routine. With microblading, you can get away with the part where you have to fill in your thin eyebrows or do some last-minute touchups to make them look acceptable.
- You will save money: If you calculate how much money you spend on brow pencils, eyebrow waxing, shaping, brushes, and tweezing, you’ll consider microblading as an investment that can save you money.
- Waterproof: Microblading won’t smudge or smear, so you can enjoy swimming, saunas, jacuzzis, and working out that you like without having to touch up or refill your brows.
- Natural-looking results: It’s almost impossible to differentiate between a natural eyebrow and micro-bladed eyebrows.
- Long-lasting results: This non-invasive process offers perfect brows for up to two years! Your micro-bladed eyebrows will maintain their shape and size with only minor touchups.
- Painless, effective, and safe: You can get perfect-shaped brows with this virtually painless procedure. Microblading is completely safe with no side effects.
Eyebrow microblading is a completely safe procedure that you can get from the top beauty expert Shreya Banerjee from Truly Permanent Beauty. It will help you get permanent eyebrows in Kolkata at a nominal charge. Do contact us for complete details regarding this permanent makeup procedure.
- How much does eyebrow Microblading cost in Kolkata?
The cost of microblading is somewhat nominal, which most of us can bear. It is actually less than the recurring methods on which you need to spend regularly. Consider this cost as an investment and contact Truly permanent Beauty to get the complete details.
- Is microblading good for your eyebrows?
If eyebrow pencil is good for you, similarly, eyebrow microblading is also good for you. The only difference is the duration it lasts. Microblading lasts for a long time, and it is completely non-invasive.