Once you complete the verification process, you will be able to set up a new password for your account. Now, if you have installed the KuCoin mobile app or a browser on your computer then you need to jump to the next section to learn about the KuCoin account recovery process.
Ways to recover the KuCoin login account
Whether you have created your account using a mobile number or an email ID, you can easily complete the KuCoin account setup process with the help of the quick process that is given below.
Way 1: Recover KuCoin account via mobile number
If you have linked your mobile number while setting up your KuCoin profile, you need to approach the quick steps that are given below:
- Open the KuCoin app or go to the KuCoin login page using a browser
- Now, get to the ‘Forgot Password’ option to visit the next page
- Here, click on the ‘Mobile Number’ option and type the mobile number details
- Now, get the verification code and type it to complete the verification process
- After that, you are asked to choose a new password for your KuCoin login account
- Now, click the ‘Save’ button to save the new password of your account
Way 2: Recover KuCoin account via email
If you have linked an email address with your KuCoin account then you need to follow these steps to recover the account:
- Reach the KuCoin login webpage
- From here, click the ‘Forgot Password’ option
- Now, choose the email address option
- After that, you are asked to type the email address
- Now, complete the email verification process and choose a new password
- Finally, click on the ‘Confirm Password’ button to finish the process
To sum up, KuCoin users who are struggling in accessing their accounts need to follow the account recovery path. If you are not sure about how to reset the KuCoin account password details then you can take the help of the processes that are given above on this page. We are confident that, you have recovered your KuCoin login account with the help of this post.