The growing use of bolts in the industrial and automotive applications is driving the demand for the market.
The global Bolts market is forecast to reach USD 52.78 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a surge in demand owing to the increase in the adoption of automated bolt fastening systems, along with the rise in the application of alloy and carbon bolts in various industries. Technological developments that pertain to the manufacturing of lightweight bolts are expected to increase the demand for the market, as these find multiple applications in the industries.
Increasing infrastructure developments due to the increasing populations and rising disposable incomes, especially in the developing countries, is leading to an increase in the construction of commercial and residential buildings, which in turn, leads to a surge in demand for bolts. In the developed countries like the US, there is an increase in demand for bolts, due to the growing number of large-scale infrastructure projects, which boost the construction industry, and in turn, the bolts market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3080
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Amardeep Steel, Rockford Fastener, Inc., KD Bolts, Inc., Kalisma Bolts Pvt. Ltd., B. Stainless Steel, Keller Kalmbach GmbH, Reyher, Würth Industrie Service GmbH Co. KG., Fastenal Company, and Fabory, among others.
Order This Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3080
The Bolts market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Half Screw Bolts
- Full Screw Bolts
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Plumbing Products
- Motor and Pumps
- Garden and Lawn
- Home Appliances
- Heavy Machine Equipment
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Grade 5.8
- Grade 8.8
- Grade 10.9
- Grade 12.9
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Bolts market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Construction activities occupied a significant market share in 2019, mainly due to the rising construction activities all around the world, in both commercial and residential areas. The growth of the construction industry, which needs equipment for activities like paving, drilling, excavation, lifting, and grading, is like to propel the demand for the bolts market as well since bolts are required in all the equipment needed for these activities.
- Full screw bolts are forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% in the forecast period, mainly due to their properties like having more grip strength than holding force. These are used in the fastening of body panels in automobiles.
- Grade 10.9 bolts are likely to grow at a rate of 3.8% in the forecast period. The growing demand for heavy-duty is leading to an increase in the demand for high tensile products, which in turn is leading to an increased demand of Grade 10.9 as they have properties like high tensile strength and durability.
- The European region occupied the second largest market share of around 26.0% in 2019. This is mainly because of the massive production of automobiles, industrial and gardening machinery, and home appliances. Also, investments in the aerospace sector are likely to propel the demand for aerospace-grade bolts.
- Germany is the largest exporter of Bolts in the world. The primary reason behind this is the presence of industries like automobiles, machine building, construction, and furniture production, which also makes Germany the largest producer of Bolts in the world.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3080
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370