I don’t know if you know what is Mylar tape? Mylar tape is also called Mylar tape, fire cow tape, and silicone Mara tape. It is a single-sided tape. Mylar tape, also known as polyester tape, uses polyester film as the base material and acrylic acid barrier adhesive as the adhesive. This product has high conform ability, excellent resistance to chemicals, chemical agents and moisture resistance. In fact, it is widely used in our daily life, such as in the motherboard circuit of the switching power supply. Generally, Mylar tape is pasted to play the role of insulation and fire prevention, so as to avoid fire. It can withstand cutting and abrasion, has the characteristics of fire resistance and insulation, and the colors are red, yellow, black, green, blue, white and transparent.
Introduction of Mylar Tape
This Mylar tape from AMOTT is sticky. Adhesive Mylar tapes use a polymer film as the base layer, on which an adhesive layer is applied. This Mylar tape substrate can withstand the chemical and mechanical action of the surrounding medium on the insulation layer, has high electrical insulation properties and protects the pipeline from decay. At the same time, it can also promote the insulating layer to remain on the protected surface of the metal, resulting in the sealing of the overlap between the layers of the Mylar tape.
How to use Mylar tape:
1. Mylar tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sun and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid, alkali, oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15°C and 40°C.
2. Mylar tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and turned over once a season when stored for a long time. Anti-static warning floor Mylar tape
3. It is best to use a crane when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, and use a sling with a beam to lift it up smoothly to avoid damage to the belt edge.
4. The type and specification of Mylar tape should be reasonably selected according to the needs of use and specific conditions.
5. It is not allowed to connect (matched) Mylar tapes of different varieties, specifications, models, strengths, and cloth layers together.
6. Conveyor belt joints should preferably be bonded with hot vulcanized glue to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
Application of Mylar Tape
Widely used in insulation wrapping of transformers, motors, capacitors and other types of motors and electronic components, and high-voltage isolation between the motherboard circuit and the shell of switching power supplies. It is also used for the wrapping of lithium batteries in soft packs, such as wrapping between the protective plate and the battery core, it plays the role of fixing, insulating and preventing fire. This Mylar tape is also used for transformers, motors, capacitors and other types of motors, insulation wrapping of electronic components and high voltage isolation between the main board circuit and the shell of the switching power supply. It is also used for the wrapping of lithium batteries in soft packs, such as wrapping between the protective plate and the battery core, it plays the role of fixing, insulating and preventing fire.
AMOTT Adhesive specializes in the production of Mylar tape, Mylar tape, Mylar tape manufacturer, Mylar tape wholesale factory direct sales, 20 years of professional production of Mylar tape. Wholesale hotline:+86 13602368103