MetaMask, as we all know, is one of the most intelligent as well as efficient platforms that help you while integrating to the decentralized apps so that you can efficiently trade with Ethereum. Since MetaMask serves the purpose of storing Ethereum tokens therefore the users who want to interact with ETH might find this service highly useful. Since this service comes in the form of a browser extension, therefore it is a must that you get its extension added to your preferred web browser.
So, the sections below are dedicated to explaining to you the complete process to use MetaMask on the Firefox browser. In case you usually use Chrome, Brave, or Edge web browsing services, then also you can get started with using it. With that understood, let us now go ahead with learning how to use MetaMask on Firefox.
Installing MetaMask on Firefox
To get started with using MetaMask on Firefox, you need to follow the easy steps to first get the extension added to this browser and then go ahead with setting up your account:
- First of all, going to the official website i.e. metamask.io is mandatory
- After this, you simply need to click on the "Download Now" option
- However, before that, you are advised to go through the complete details on the main page
- Thereafter, you need to select the option to add the extension to Firefox
- Next up, follow the prompts that keep showing
- Click the "Add" button and get started with it
Steps to get started
To start using MetaMask after getting the extension added, you need to follow the quick instructions that are listed below:
- Open the MetaMask Firefox extension by tapping on its icon
- Now, agree to the MetaMask terms by selecting "Accept"
- Then, enter a new password and select the "Create" button
- You will now see the recovery code that needs to be noted down
- Select the option to save the seed phrase and proceed ahead
- Follow some easy prompts to finally start using MetaMask
To use MetaMask on any device or any browser, you simply need to navigate to metamask.io and get its app or extension downloaded on your device. Once you get your hands on your MetaMask account, you can start trading and interacting with the blockchain network. By the end of this post, you will be able to make sure that you are all set to MetaMask.